Complex projects. Appendix 2.3. Aerothermal RES
- Aerothermal renewable energy sources for the production of heat and ice for ventilation, air source heat pump (AHP) heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems.
- Installation for the production of meltwater from tap water by partial freezing at COOL ENERGY plants.
- Installation of primary milk cooling for the collection points of dairy cooperatives.
- Energy-efficient ice maker for cooling systems
- Installation for drying air in front of the evaporator of the AHP.